Nature PhotographyWorkshops & Tiger Safari
Kanha & Bandhavgarh
Once again Hotel Celebration Group is organizing photographic expedition cum workshop to photograph tigers and other wildlife at:
Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve …………………date 17th to 20th November 2009
Kanha Tiger Reserve……………………………date 14th to 17th November 2009
These are the best tiger habitats in Central India in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The tiger reserves are most popular all over the world for wildlife conservation. Kanha and Bandhavgarh are the best places to see and photograph tigers in the wild.
The two safaris aim to give you maximum exposure in wildlife photography alongside noted wildlife photographer Mr. Kalyan Verma.
This is your best chance to see and photograph Tigers in the wild. These safaris are designed for you to have the maximum wildlife experience at Bandhavgarh and Kanha National Parks. You will return home with breathtaking images of wild Bengal tigers, host of the parks enthralling wilderness - deer, leopard, wild boar, sloth bear, wild dog, bison and wonderful birds and butterflies.
The safaris are accompanied by workshops on photography every evening. The topics range from information on equipment – lens and cameras. Learn various techniques involved in wildlife photography from expert. Find information on different aspects of photography like macro and bird photography, composition, post-processing to natural history and field techniques and much more.
• Four days/Three night stay at Celebration Van Vilas Resort in Kanha / Bandhavgarh National Park or both.
• Five tiger safaris at each park with 4 persons on jeep for ideal photographic experience.
• Get opportunity for amazing habitat and landscape photography opportunity.
• Safari includes elephant back tiger watching and photography.
• Learn nature photography technique, tips and processing
• Review images each day post safari.
• Lecture on Tiger Conservation by the WWF Regional Director.
• Informal and fun photography sessions – no grind.
• Mr. Kalyan Verma will shoot along side you and deliver valuable information.
• Work side by side in groups with expert guidance all along.
• Share knowledge and vision - gain perspective.
• Mr. Kalyan Verma is a professional nature photographer and experienced naturalist in India.
Stay at finest three star resort The Celebration Van Vilas in Kanha and Bandhavgarh parks. The luxury lodges are situated at a walk able distance from the park gates. The wildlife lodge provides state of art service, luxurious comforts and modern amenities. Relish traditional Indian and continental cuisine created professional chef.
Who partakes in the safari?
1. Photographers beginners, amateur and professional.
2. For seasoned photographers venturing into nature photography to further their skills.
3. Just anybody wishing to join these heart throbbing wildlife safaris and gain knowledge.
What is there all in the package?
* Five jeep safaris at both the parks each.
* All gate fees.
* Stay as mentioned above on double occupancy basis.
* All meals including morning and evening tea.
* Services of naturalist guides and professional jungle drivers.
What is not included?
* Your traveling costs to and fro from the parks.
* Elephant rides.
* Fee - passport, visa, immunization, insurance and airport taxes.
* Beverages alcoholic/non alcoholic.
* Laundry, phone, personal expenses.
The package... either at Kanha or Bandhavgarh is Rs 14,800 per person.
For participation in both safaris the package is Rs 27,800 per person. (Incl. transfer between parks).
Accommodation is on twin sharing basis. For private single occupancy there will be an additional charge of 3000 Rs.
Wish to be part of this wonderful offer?
Then register now:
Send email: email@example.com
Provide following information……
More Info. Visit Website of Mr Kalyan Verma...